Saturday, March 14, 2009

This is how we ride


So, Kenyon is growing up so fast she already thinks she should be able to drive my car. She likes to jump out of her carseat the second the latch is off and dive in the front seat. She did that Thursday as if she was ready to go cruisin' Blvd. I guess when she is old enough to sneak out and take my car I should make sure the keys are well hidden. With a face this cute you would give her just about anything.

On the other hand, Gam, Pop, Jane, Everley, Jacey & Maeve are all piled in the new Traverse headed to visit Aunt Erin. Rozalyn's prayers have been answered. She got Aunt Jane to Okie country. I have already called the Edmund PD to warn them they are coming. Dad has loaded the ice chest like he is going to a third world country. Of course Erin will tell you it is hard to get some Epicurean delights across the Red River.

We met the group north of Ft Worth to get our ice chest filled with ribs, a huge bag of jumbo shrimp, and steam bags of Parisian carrots that I can only find at HEB.. I wish we had a HEB up here.
Leave it to Dad to outfit the brand new vehicle with a deer hauler on the back. It was either that or hook a trailer up to it and I think Mom would draw the line at that. She still holds delusions that it is HER vehicle. Ha.

No comments: