Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pooh

As I have mentioned in other posts Kenyon has taken a liking to Pooh. I got her a little Pooh bear at the consignment sale. Needless to say she has to hold it while she watches Pooh and friends. Hank was lamenting at the fact all cartoons are all computer animated now. I think he still secretly roots that Wylie Coyote will outsmart the Roadrunner. He needs to give up that dream, just like the one I have that the Big Wheel although making a an expensive comeback will EVER be as cool as it was the first time. I know I am old school.

We have been casually working on potty training with Kenyon. The other day she managed to 'pooh" in her potty. It hasn't happened since, but we keep trying. We are not totally committed to hard core training yet. I know our friend Amy has the colored marshmallows in the ready for their potty training weekend. I haven't decided what method we will take. I guess I should do some reading.

1 comment:

PamelaKRose said...

That is sooo sweet! I have to say this post struck a cord with me. As a little girl I was OBSESSED with Pooh. I carried around a Pooh bear with me all of the time. (I still have one, not the same one). My dad started calling me Pammy Pooh and it suck. My mom bought Hadley her 1st Pooh Bear but she's not interested in it too much right now, maybe someday. Anyway, what a cute picture of her!