Sunday, December 9, 2007

A Day Late and Several Hours Short of Sleep


The previous post was begun yesterday, but finished tonight. So our big trip to Wally-world was this morning (Sunday). Erin & Mom found this very funny that we were in WalMart at the butt-crack of dawn....literally. Do you know what kind of people go to WalMart at 3 am? Rough looking people. We fit in because we both had scary hair and I thought were were just going for a drive so I didn't even put on a bra. Good thing I had on a coat, or I would have fit in too well with the other patrons. I might have had to take up a 2 pack a day habit.


Here is a picture of happier times, we will get back there some day......probably tomorrow, but tonight it seems very far away.


1 comment:

Erin Kathleen said...

What a great pic of the four of you, Susan. I can't believe how much Kenyon has grown! I guess I still picture her as a newborn! It's been too long since we saw you guys!