Monday, November 26, 2007

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder.....

I know, I know, I have been absent for a while. Trust me Sister Erin has not let me forget it. She calls daily begging for pictures of HER baby. So here they are...... We had a great visit for Thanksgiving week with Mom & Dad and Sara. Of course we stuffed ourselves with turkey and ham. I didn't realize how much I had missed Dad's smoked turkey. He had ruined me, I tell you. I told him he will have to give someone his secret before he kicks the bucket. After that some discussion ensued about who would be the likely candidate to inherit the Master's secrets.

On to why you are here....pictures of Miss K. She got a new hat for the winter and is absolutely adorable. She is getting to be the big girl. Wanting to wake up in the middle of the night and have a party. We try to contain her wild party girl ways, but the girl has gotta sing. She will lay in her bed singing to herself so she won't fall asleep if that doesn't work she whines. eventually Mom & Dad win out, but now without some tears being shed, and I don't mean Kenyon!

Kenyon joined us at the table for Thanksgiving. She was sitting in her new highchair like a big girl. No solids yet, but she is practicing.


As you can see from the first picture, Sara is getting very grown up. She will be 10 on the 15th. Double digits, it is hard to believe considering she was 4.5 when Hank & I first started dating. She is hoping for a skating party in Georgia. Hank will fly out there on the 14th to spend her big day with her. She will return on the 26th for Christmas and will be with us until January 6. I have been trying to get her to pin down what she wants for the holidays and her birthday. I will post wish lists for the girls in a separate post. Sizes as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That girl, she's such a poser. ;)