Thursday, October 4, 2007

Pooh & I don't mean Winnie

Well, we are on round two of the stomach virus. This time it is coming out the back end of poor Kenyon. Her butt looks like a baboons a@! She is still smiling and laughing.


Last weekend I bought her a bumbo seat designed to help her sit up. At first she wasn't too sure she liked it, but now it isn't half bad.

Tomorrow Hank has an interview for a coordinator position with Tarrant County College. This position will be a full-time employee of the college, not a contract position. He is at school tonight getting back his test. I think he will do well. I always tell him As go on the fridge.
Shower season is starting. I am attending a baby shower this weekend. Mina is one of the 8 women I know that are having a baby from January to April. I am glad I was already PG because something was definitely in the water.

No comments: