Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ahh crap, I mean Audad

Well, we have a new member of the family, one audad sheep. it is hanging in Sara's room finally. It resided under the dining table for several weeks. Our neighbor, Tom, helped Hank get it on the wall. Needless to say there was much backslapping going on afterwards. See the trophy pictures.
Kenyon is finally over her virus. She is growing like a weed. Hank took her to the Dr. this week because of her low grade fever. He said it was normal and not to worry. I told Hank that her fever was because she was so smart her brain was working overtime. I can't help it our baby is a genius. She had a big week at school. She got to ride in the buggy outside and got to sit in the exersaucer. Today I packed away her playmat as she rolls around too much and has lost interest. So, she has graduated to her exersaucer. I'll get some pictures posted of her in it soon.

Miss K is rolling around like she has been doing it forever. She definitely has places to go and things to do. Here is a series of pictures:


Kenyon's school pictures came back and were awful. There was one pose with her shoulders up around her neck and a big frown on her face. My picture that I posted previously was way better. We decided to keep our $50.

Hank managed to get a picture of Kenyon and me earlier this week. She was wearing an adorable dress I picked up at a consignment sale.

Finally, I selected her Halloween costume.....our girl will be a baby chicken. Her school has a fall festival next week. I will post pictures, don't worry. There will always be more pictures.

No comments: