Sunday, June 14, 2009

We are crazy....

We have decided to strike while the iron is hot and start house hunting. The rates are low and many are trying to get just get out. So...I called up my fabulous realtor Barbara and got her on board. Next thing we knew we spent most of Saturday house hunting.

Kenyon did very well. She loved running through the houses that were empty. Of course she had a fabulous outfit to wear .

We did quite a bit of narrowing down. We figured out what was going to work for us and what wouldn't. We did find one house we are interested in so we will see if it works out.

We will keep you posted. I have to admit having an updated house is exciting BUT the thought of packing all of this mess up and moving makes me want to puke or go to bed for a week.

2 comments:

PamelaKRose said...

I think you are making a very smart decision! I'll keep checking the blog for updates, good luck.

Amy said...

Good Luck! Hope to hear some good news soon!