Tuesday, September 11, 2007

First Family Blog

Welcome to the Johnson family blog! I thought this would be easier to share moments with our family & friends rather than emailing a million pictures. I know that pictures of Miss K are in hot demand & her parents are merely the photographers.

I am back two work for the second week. Honestly it has been pretty uneventful. Nothing piled up on my desk while I was gone so it is like starting a new job. Kenyon is adapting to daycare. She has her first case of the sniffles. I caught the wrong side of her temper this morning as I shot saline spray in her tiny nose. I have become very adept at dodging her flying fist.

After one week of daycare she is holding her head up and trying to roll over. I told my mom that she would be driving when we head to G-town this weekend. Hard to believe she is 9.5 weeks old.

Sara is doing well in school and is taking Karate classes. She was a hoot on the phone th e other night explaining how to hold your had to give a karate chop. I told her she wasn't allowed to give one to Samuel in the front yard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO where are the pics lady!?!?

:-)

Rebecca said...

Sorry, I haven't called.I'm glad going back to work was not too stressful. In October I call for I'm sure we will be able to converse in Spanish by then!